Welcome to the Micronutrients in Mental Health Conference!
foward to the 2nd Micronutrients in Mental Health Conference, where you will be
able to hear some of the world’s leading experts, clinicians, and researchers
share their knowledge on the role of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and
essential fatty acids in mental health.
There will be many opportunities to ask questions, share experiences, and connect
with others who have similar interests.
“If substantiated in controlled trials, the normalization of the mentally ill
via nutrient supplementation would be the most significant breakthrough in the
field of mental illness since the beginning of time.”
-Dr. Bonnie Kaplan
Why Should Clinicians and Researchers Attend this Conference?
- Learn about micronutrient deficiency concepts in relation to mental health.
- Learn and discuss the differences between single-nutrient and the broad spectrum
- Learn how experienced psychiatrists and other mental health clinicians are using micro-nutrient
treatments in clinical practice.
- Hear and discuss case presentations of standard clinical problems in mental
- Learn about practical applications for your clinical practice.
- Hear presentations from the scientists on published and ongoing research in this
- Come, share, and ask questions!